Whatever you know, or don't, about professional public relations, there's little mystery about working with our small PR firm. We have a pulse on the media and the hot stories people and investors and other influencers are following. We also have great results! Our expertise is in strategically helping you elevate your company or organization so that your brand, event, campaign, product or service launch or even you personally is among those being watched, followed, written about and more! 25SecondsPR has relevant marketing and PR experience, excellent media contacts, and impressive results, working with clients to increase their brand equity in a variety of ways including gaining media attention. We'll achieve the same for you.
Please refer to this easy 6-step guideline for engaging our agency:
1. Identify your organizational or business goals and needs. Is it generating media interest? Creating a broad digital PR campaign? Developing social media content? Establishing a speaker's bureau? Perhaps all of these? What if you're not entirely sure? Call us today we'll help you.
2. Get a consensus. It's much easier to move ahead if your co-founder, VC fund manager, executive director, board members and co-founders, etc., are all behind you. False starts are a tremendous waste of time and money. Make sure hiring a PR firm is a high priority for your stakeholders prior to calling. But, what if you're unsure of working with a PR firm and not clear on where to begin? We can help. Email or call us!
3. Determine your budget. Identify your PR budget. Know that our agency fees are in line with small firms comprised of an account director, account manager, a digital expert, and writers. We're staffed to keep costs as low as possible.
Got a one-off project? If you have a short-term project need i.e., press kit, press release, blog writing, social media planning, story pitching, we'll identify the number of hours and price your project accordingly. Read more.
4. Think competitively! Unless you're among the unicorn herd, you'll want to think of the nuances that make your product, service, event unique. Think of your competition in your industry that sets them apart. Have in mind how your organization addresses the public, or consumers, or broad enterprise needs. No clues? Call us!
5. Understand Diversity/Tech Inclusion/Multiculturalism: Not convenient buzzwords rather extremely relevantto the technology products, services, and consumer lifestyles of the people and cultures nationally and internationally who use them. Think broadly and inclusively or engage an agency such as 25SecondsPR who will gladly explain and help you get there. Call us!
6. Be Ready! Rome wasn't built in a day and the same for brand awareness and PR coverage, although with a drastically shorter time frames. Expect us to lead the PR effort for you, but to also work in partnership with you to identify your impressive stats, your thought leadership, and other unique assets that elevate your brand.
My experience as a publicist and communications strategist shows there are a few simple ways clients can simplify shopping for a PR firm. Hopefully, you'll find these suggestions helpful and onto more quickly connecting with the ideal PR firm and a successful campaign.